UMBRA+Mbrella Team #4

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Rendering WIne Glasses

Experimenting with new shapes, adding interest to the base to show immediately that this is not your average wine glass



Posted by Unknown at 9:21 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (40)
    • ▼  November (14)
      • Final concept   Story  spinning feature e...
      • My final idea for the glass form, based on showin...
      • Final 4 ideas for the glass form very slight chan...
      • Inside of the wine glass
      • After last nights Skype session, I went away tryin...
      • a shorter stem? and materials and finishes
      • Rendering WIne Glasses
      • New rendered designs  Taking away the extrusio...
      • Ideas for the stem
      • Hi guys, I am unable to Skype tonight but I will c...
      • Stem use ideas
      • Design sketches for wine glass development 
      • Research  I have looked into a designer called...
      • Hi guys I have uploaded these so that everything ...
    • ►  October (26)

Contributors

  • Danny Meservey
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • godley
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.