UMBRA+Mbrella Team #4

Monday, November 11, 2013

Stem use ideas

 Stem connects to top of bowl for transportation or storage. 
Extrusion in bottom of bowl is made from silicone so that it can flew inside out for storage over the stem. 
Posted by Danny Meservey at 8:36 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (40)
    • ▼  November (14)
      • Final concept   Story  spinning feature e...
      • My final idea for the glass form, based on showin...
      • Final 4 ideas for the glass form very slight chan...
      • Inside of the wine glass
      • After last nights Skype session, I went away tryin...
      • a shorter stem? and materials and finishes
      • Rendering WIne Glasses
      • New rendered designs  Taking away the extrusio...
      • Ideas for the stem
      • Hi guys, I am unable to Skype tonight but I will c...
      • Stem use ideas
      • Design sketches for wine glass development 
      • Research  I have looked into a designer called...
      • Hi guys I have uploaded these so that everything ...
    • ►  October (26)

Contributors

  • Danny Meservey
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • godley
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.